In accordance with the Law on Mandatory Fully Funded Pension Insurance, the Company shall, once a year (no later than 31 March and regarding the status as per 31 December of the previous year) deliver a report on the individual account balance, at the home address of members and retired members of the Mandatory Pension Fund it manages.
In addition, KB First Pension Company allows you an insight into your funds at any time, using one of the following ways:
- Telephone call 02/ 32 43 772 or 02/ 32 43 777 (every working day from 8:00 to 16:00 h) that will enable you to get instructions on the quickest way to check your account;
- Online check
- In writing (complete a Request for a personal account statement, sign it in your own handwriting and deliver it to our address: Mitropolit Teodosij Gologanov no.6, 1000 Skopje, personally or by mail)
Important: The Company does not charge any fee for the above services it offers to its members.
Please note that you have the opportunity to receive your legal and other notices by electronic mail (e-mail). All you have to do is fill in a Form notifying a member by e-mail.
The filled-in and signed form can be submitted scanned by post to KB First Pension Company AD Skopje at the following address: 6 Metropolitan Teodosij Gologanov st., 1000 Skopje or in person at any of the branches of Komercijalna Bank AD Skopje and Sparkasse Bank AD Skopje listed on our website in the „Sales Network“.
Besides the regular annual reporting on the individual account balance, KB First Pension Company shall also, at least once a year, inform members and retired members of the Mandatory Pension Fund it manages on the:
- Yield of KB First Open Mandatory Pension Fund – Skopje;
- Fees and transaction commissions charged;
- Value and share of Pension Fund’s assets in individual classes of assets;
- Type and issuer of the respective security.
This information shall be delivered together with the individual account balance statement (no later than 31 March regarding the balance as per 31 December for the previous year), but also at the request of a member/retired member, and it shall be published on the Company’s website.